Welcome to my monthly income report! This is a series of reports that I will post each and every month summarizing my progress. I will talk about what projects I have started, what I’m working on, how things are progressing, what is and isn’t working, and different ideas I have for future months. This will help you as my reader to see what I am doing and possibly duplicate it if you are looking to build passive income as well. Understand that this income is “on the side of” my network marketing business and that before I started blogging, I knew nothing about making money online.
March 2016 Monthly Report
Goals for April
- Create landing page for Pyramid Life
- Piece of the Online Pie Products release(new blogging project)
- MLM players club started
- Affiliate back offices pre-launched
- Two more guest posts scheduled
- Auto responder emails rebranded and completed
- Two intensive packs sold
- 300% in TUGRAF gear sold
- Relaunch Friday Happy Hour with new system( I am working on a collaboration with another blogger but am going to launch a Write For Us page to help with submissions)
- 1000 Facebook likes
- Wealthy Network T-shirt Line
- $$Income Goal: $150,000
- I’m 10X’ing my goal, don’t freak out. I was originally going to put 15,000 but I remembered I need to play like a champion this month.
Completed/Incomplete for March
- Start Lazy Marketing T-shirt line
- Start a New Money Bloggers Group T-shirt Line-we did not do this because we actually rebranded to the wealthy network. Super excited and figuring out the t-shirt deets as we speak.
7 Figure Dad wristbands launched and sold
- 7 Figure Dad Affiliate commissions paid out: $1,000
- New blogging product complete
- Beat our best t-Shirt month by 300%
- one more intensive pack sold
- 1000 Facebook likes
- Relaunch Friday Happy Hour with new system
2 Accept Guest blog posts Working on those articles as we speak!
Get the beginning stages of new internet project complete. (I keep putting this off, but I at least want a coming soon page up)
- $$Income Goal: $15,000
What is working
Our coaching program is working very well. We had another successful second month proving our results aren’t a fluke. Our affiliates are having break throughs with their projects which is super encouraging. We did our first webinar that you can watch here and made $1500 from it. You can read about what I learned in this blog post. I was really excited from those results. We got off to a slow start this month but finished really strong in this last week.
What is not working
Our auto responder emails aren’t working. Basically, I noticed that the click-through rates were low and after reading them, I realized there were links that no longer were valid and there were a lot of rushed through emails. I think we just focused on actually getting them up, and after learning a ton about emails, I was able to go back and improve them. We worked on improving them and feel confident moving forward. If I could give you any advice, look through your automated emails every few months, because as you grow and learn, you will naturally grow out of them and be able to improve them. Basically, become a test freak and don’t ignore the bad open rates.
T-shirt sales haven’t been up to my standard. I know it has to do with the lack of focus on it and a serious need for a funneling system. Luckily, we are working on all that this month and will be able to put some real money into ads for it.
The most important metric on the entire blog – earning a subscription from someone is the ultimate form of commitment and conversion. This month, I got organized and broke my list up into segments so it’s a little too hard to take pictures. Anyway, here are the numbers!
- E-mail – 23 (50 last month)/ Total: 202
Last month: Improving slowly. I am going to be a little more aggressive this month and set a new goal of 300 subscribers. Let’s see how I do!
Okay, I missed it by 98 subscribers. My second webinar didn’t catch as much fire as I thought it would this month, but I plan on changing that big time! I will keep my goal at 300. Something I can say for my list though that it is quality. Sometimes it is not about the quantity. I would rather have 200 qualified leads than 2000 people who don’t care about my niche.
- Twitter – 12 (262 last month)/ Total: 274
Erika swears my lack of growth has to do with the fact that I am a Trump supporter and am loud about it on twitter. I beg to differ but whatever, my peeps live on Facebook anyway.
- YouTube – -9 (18 last month)/ Total: 27
Growth! Haha, I have yet to see growth on Youtube AT ALL and the webinar changed that!
- Facebook – 33 (750 last month) / Total: 783
Creeping… slowly creeping to 1000. At least they’re all real.
Like I said, I will be creating a test post for Lazy Marketing to show what Facebook ads can do for a like page on an affordable budget.
Adsense- $2.28 ($10.82 last month)/Total: $14.10
Looks like were making dollars now.
BlueHost– $325.00($65.00 last month)/Total: $520.00
MyThemeShop Affiliate-$0($41.30 last month)/Total: $74.20
Lazy Marketing Products-$46.30($58.30 last month)/Total: $104.60
New total coaching income on the books : $9,721 (payment plans, etc)
Total income earned on the books this month – $10,094.58
What I have learned
- I’ve learned that my e-mails are more important than my social media accounts !
- I’ve learned that we are going to have the best affiliate program period. Get ready for these announcements I’m telling you.
- Lastly, I learned how important it is to 10X your goals. We were having a little slump heading into last week, and I multiplied my weekly goals by 10 and actually ended up CRUSHING the original goal. AIM HIGH!
See ya on the April Income Report.
Follow the Journey to 7 Figures
Subscribe to my mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.