Welcome to my monthly income report! This is a series of reports that I will post each and every month summarizing my progress. I will talk about what projects I have started, what I’m working on, how things are progressing, what is and isn’t working, and different ideas I have for future months. This will help you as my reader to see what I am doing and possibly duplicate it if you are looking to build passive income as well. Understand that this income is “on the side of” my network marketing business and that before I started blogging, I knew nothing about making money online.
July 2016 Monthly Report- My Revival
Goals for August
- Create a successful Jaqx funnel
- Increase to 1,000 Facebook likes
- Re-launch Pyramid Life gear
- Finish 5 video vlog series on health/fitness goals
- Get more consistent with e-mailing
- 15,000.00 in total income earned (not including network marketing)
Completed/Incomplete for May
- Create landing page for Pyramid Life(movin’ on up to this months list)
- 1000 Facebook Likes
- 500% increase in TUGRAF sales
First paid commissions from The Wealthy Network to our affiliates
- Hit our official launch in The Wealthy Network
- income goal: $100,000 (10X rule)
What is working
It’s been a while since my last income report. A ton of transitions are to blame for this. But, I’m back and so is the income. The coaching sessions have been working, success stories have been made, and new clients have been booked. This is about the only thing that has been working in the last couple months during the transition. My focus has been on launching Jaqx and getting my health back in order. Next month will be back on track.
What is not working
We scrapped TUGRAF. When it’s not working, it’s not working. We decided to make that strictly Pyramid Life clothing, since that was what was selling. I have been horribly inconsistent with e-mails, and know that this needs to be a number 1 priority in August. Pretty much every category other than subscriber counts to my social media has taken a hit. This was just due to transitions and inconsistencies in what I was supposed to be doing. August will be better.
The most important metric on the entire blog – earning a subscription from someone is the ultimate form of commitment and conversion. This month, I got organized and broke my list up into segments so it’s a little too hard to take pictures. Anyway, here are the numbers!
- E-mail – 64 (47 last month)/ Total: 313
- Twitter – 36 (292 last month)/ Total: 328
Had some really good growth, but I don’t feel great about it. Why? Well, because it’s been like a thousand months since I last posted. Next month I will feel better about the growth in numbers.
- YouTube – 6 (32 last month)/ Total: 38
I was really surprised to see my YouTube had grown. I have been adding videos, but not consistently enough. I will say, however, that there’s a private video on my YouTube that when it drops, will go viral. For now though, it remains private.
- Facebook – 53 (804 last month) / Total: 857
Creeping… slowly creeping to 1000. At least they’re all real.
Adsense- $0.46 ($2.28 last month)/Total: $14.56
BlueHost– $0($0 last month)/Total: $520.00
MyThemeShop Affiliate-$0($0 last month)/Total: $74.20
Lazy Marketing Products-$0($46.30 last month)/Total: $104.60
New total coaching income on the books and The Wealthy Network memberships : $11,961.10 (payment plans, etc)
Total income earned on the books this month – $11,961.56
What I have learned
- I’ve learned that I need to be much more consistent about viewing my monthly goals.
- I’ve learned that people who balance multiple projects are VERY impressive. This is one of the big reasons for the massive fall off.
- I’ve learned that this journey is messy. After going a while without posting, having massive drops in other categories, I was still able to pull out a good income. If I can get everything back on track #’s wise I’ll be in good shape for August.
See ya on the June Income Report and back in the black.
Follow the Journey to 7 Figures
Subscribe to my mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.